The Mission is Love


Today is quiet, unusually quiet.  The last few weeks have been filled with fittings, appointments,  weddings, fundraisers, launches of new ministries and lots of people. 
I am an introvert so it’s all been a bit stressful.  To many people cause me to want to shut down.  I should be cherishing a quiet day yet my heart is unsettled.  
God has always come through for our family and for Village to Village.  Always.  Yet I can not get away from fear.  Fundraising is hard, speaking is hard, planning is time consuming yet the mission is always the same.  Love.  Why do I fear Love?  
Because I am not releasing it to God.  Parts of it I am, parts of it are easy to give to Him but when it comes to financial things at times I think I know what is best.  I want the answer now.  I want the growth now.  
But growth does not come immediately.  It’s like a child learning to walk.  It doesn’t happen overnight.  It happens after a lot of falls, bruises and possibly stitches.  But it does happen.  
I will pray daily and thank Him for the future He has for not only my family, my marriage but Village to Village as well. I will get back to enjoying the quiet days.  For now it’s enough to speak it, release it and praise Him for the answer I do not yet see.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoy It All

Our Gifts to Him

Representing Christ Well With Our Lives