Joy


This is Chalito.  He was born with many disabilities and has lived most of his life in a home for special needs kids.  He is in his twenties in these pictures and can not do anything by himself.  In spite of this hard life he has a love for Jesus that is huge!  Insisting on being carried to church on Sundays because he simply wants to worship.  He smiles ALL the time.  Though he can not communicate like we do, you know the minute you see him he has Joy.  I can learn so much from his life.  I struggle with joy and am healthy, have a home, family, a job that I love, food on my table and everything I need.  Chalito is one of my heroes.  He is no longer on this earth which means he is no longer suffering but is with the God that he loves so deeply.  I can’t wait to see him again one day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoy It All

Representing Christ Well With Our Lives

Our Gifts to Him